Are you a European city wanting to test new mobility innovations, seeking tailored solutions to the mobility challenges you face?
#ChallengeMyCity is a service for European cities to test innovative mobility solutions that target their needs and can be integrated into their long-term mobility strategy.
Benefits for cities:
- Helps cities deliver against the political agenda through tailored workshops that identify challenges aligned with the city’s long-term strategy.
- Gives cities the resources and the opportunity to test solutions quickly, with no obligation for procurement.
- Provides cities with an all-in-one service, covering all aspects from challenge definition to pilot implementation, and impact assessment.
How does it work?
The programme is delivered in 4 phases:
- Analysing the needs of the city to determine 3 urban mobility challenges.
- Funding 3 innovative solutions with up to 180.000 € that can be tested in 6-8 months.
- Involving citizens to test and respond to solutions and bring visibility to the city’s initiative.
- Evaluating the impact of the tests to understand the viability of the integration of the solutions in the city in the long term.
Want your city to participate?
The cities of Milan, Toulouse, Madrid, Braga, Heraklion, Larissa & Vitoria-Gasteiz have already participated in #ChallengeMyCity.
Join the next edition and apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a mobility provider looking for a live test of your solution? Join #ChallengeMyCity!
Call for proposals for #ChallengeMyCity 2023 with the cities of Braga, Heraklion, Larissa, and Vitoria-Gasteiz - COMING SOON!
Want to know more? Register now for our info session on #ChallengeMyCity Greece on April 19th at 12:00h CET.
Benefits for awarded solutions:
- Up to 60.000€ in funding to implement a 6–8-month pilot.
- Networking opportunities with public administration and other solution providers.
- Support to implementation by EIT Urban Mobility and city officials.