Are you a European city wanting to test new mobility innovations, seeking tailored solutions to the mobility challenges you face? Are you a mobility provider looking for a live test of your solution? Join #ChallengeMyCity!
#ChallengeMyCity is a programme that enables European cities to test innovative mobility solutions that target their needs and can be integrated into their long-term mobility strategy.
How does it work?
The programme is delivered in 4 phases:
- Analysing the needs of the city to determine 3 urban mobility challenges.
- Funding 3 innovative solutions with up to 180.000 € that can be tested in 6-8 months.
- Involving citizens to test and respond to solutions and bring visibility to the city’s initiative.
- Evaluating the impact of the tests to understand the viability of the integration of the solutions in the city in the long term.
These are the benefits #ChallengeMyCity offers to cities:
#ChallengeMyCity provides an 8–12-month all-in-one service, it is a simple and hassle-free programme to develop sustainable and inclusive urban mobility, minimising the effort and capacities required from the city.
- Helps cities deliver against the political agenda through tailored workshops that identify challenges aligned with the city’s long-term strategy.
- Gives cities the resources and the opportunity to test solutions quickly, with no obligation for procurement.
- Provides cities with an all-in-one service requiring almost no effort from the city, as EIT Urban Mobility takes care of every aspect.
Want your city to participate?
Apply now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Milan, Toulouse, and Madrid have already benefited.
Want to learn more?
Log-in and download our leaflet below.
NB: Solution providers! Watch out for our next calls on the market opportunities section and our media channels.