Want to learn more?
Product clientcities, governments, cyclists associations, municipalities
Find out more about this product's availability
Product end usercyclists, citizens
The Zipper® system makes it possible to transform urban space quickly by building segregated cycle lanes and roundabouts. It protects cyclists and prevents other vehicles on the road from invading the cycle lane. It is modular and its modules can be installed continuously or discontinuously, allowing the construction of multiple configurations.
- It can be adapted to any kind of road surface.
- It is highly visible because 50% of the surface of its modules is retroreflective.
- Its modules are manufactured from recycled plastic so its environmental impact is minimal. It is an ecodesigned product.
- It is competitive because it makes it possible to carry out a project with minimal intervention on the public roads.
- Its modules are highly resistant to impact and bad weather and they can be anchored to the road surface.
Zipper® makes it possible to separate traffic flows in cities.
Patents, Trademarks or other certificates
- Design for all good practice
- Blue Angel of the Material
- Emblem of Guarantee of Environmental Quality
Links of interest
Explore shared Files of this Product
Would you like to learn more about this Product? Contact the user for more information.
Related Marketplace Items
Active Mobility Accessibility & Inclusivity
Inclusive mobility, Paratransit, E-bike
Location of application: Bergamo, Bilbao
Towards Zero-Emission Fleets: Implementing a smart charging strategy for a local e-bus depot in Barcelona
Mobility & Energy Mobility Infrastructure Pollution Reduction
Public Fleet, Smart Charging Platform, Fleet Electrification, Dynamic Load Management
Location of application: Barcelona
Implementation of fast electric vehicle chargers and an electrified public vehicle fleet in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Mobility & Energy Mobility Infrastructure
Electric vehicles, Shared mobility, Charging infrastructure
Location of application: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria