Product clientPublic Transport Authorities, Municipalities, Governments, Cities, Bars, Restaurants
Find out more about this product's availability
Product end userCyclists, Bus users, Pedestrians, People with disabilities
The Vectorial® system makes it possible to transform urban space quickly and improve accessibility at bus stops. It also makes it possible to resolve the conflict between bikes lanes and bus stops when they coincide, to build sidewalks or to extend the existing ones, and to build islands and refuges for pedestrians very quickly. It is formed by modules that fit together, making it possible to construct a range of different configurations.
- It can easily be adapted to the available space.
- It can be installed and removed quickly and easily.
- It is competitively priced compared to permanent works and also compared to other prefabricated systems because projects can be carried out with minimal intervention on public roads.
- Its modules are manufactured with recycled plastic, so its environmental footprint is minimal. It is an ecodesigned product.
- It is highly resistant to bad weather, impacts and loads.
- The surface is non-slip; it drains rainwater and both its texture and its color can be personalized.
- It allows the installation of canopies, pole signs, bollards, traffic lights, benches, etc.
- It has reflecting strips on the sides ensuring visibility day and night.
We work to make cycling mobility safer and to make cities more accessible to all citizens. Our Vectorial® system allows the assembly of platforms that improve urban accessibility in general, and accessibility at bus stops in particular. They are also made with post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste.
The Vectorial® system was recognized in 2014 as a GOOD PRACTICE by the DESIGN FOR ALL FOUNDATION. In 2011, the Vectorial® system was awarded in the product category at the 6th edition of the Recycling Design Awards of the Government of Catalonia. The Vectorial® system has the Emblem of Guaranty of Environmental Quality which is an eco-label that recognizes products and services that exceed certain environmental quality requirements beyond those established as mandatory by the current regulations.
- The Vectorial® system helps to resolve c...
- New York decongests the sidewalks of 7th...
- San Jose (California) integrates bike la...
- ZICLA participates in the pilot of Beti,...
- Dublin City Council facilitates social d...
- The City Council of L’Hospitalet de Llob...
- Temporary extension of sidewalks with ZI...
Explore shared Files of this Product
Would you like to learn more about this Product? Contact the user for more information.