Product clientLocal Governments, Civil Servants, City Planners, Policy Makers, Private Institutions, Municipalities, Urban Planning & Design Firms
Find out more about this product's availability
Product end userLocal Governments, Civil Servants, City Planners, Policy Makers, Private Institutions, Municipalities, Urban Planning & Design Firms
Street experiments are an urban planning tool that allow cities to respond quickly, creatively and cost-effectively to mobility and public realm challenges. SET supports cities, organisations, and society to experiment the change they want to see in their streets, offering advice during different phases of a street experiment process, such as planning & design, implementation and evaluation.
- Analysis: Analyse the specific local context of the street experiment prior to the start.
- Strategies: Support the client to adapt their city strategies for long-term systemic change.
- Planning: Identify necessary resources, time frames, materials, and stakeholders to be considered.
- Implementation: Activations in public space, tactical urbanism, placemaking.
- Evaluation: Assess the impacts of the experiment.
- Training: Teach cities the theoretical how-to.
- Workshops: tailor made workshops based on our SET Guidelines Kit.
SET helps to implement street experiments (quick and low-cost interventions) and develop long-term strategies in cooperation with different stakeholders from a neutral position.
Explore shared Files of this Product
Would you like to learn more about this Product? Contact the user for more information.