Product clientCities, Private Companies, Fleet Operators, Facility Managment Services
Find out more about this product's availability
Product end userCitizens, Employees
GIRAVOLTA Mobility Platform has been developed by SEAT:CODE with the purpose of being the key of cities’ mobility transformation enabling different mobility services, from e-scooter sharing to carsharing.
- Reduce vehicles: One shared vehicle is equivalent to 10 private vehicles.
- Better planning: Creating a data ecosystem allows better service planification and urban organization.
- Promoting active mobility not only supports reducing emissions, but also positively affects healthy lifestyles.
For Companies (corporate mobility):
- Reduce maintenance and operations costs by 50% for internal fleet of department cars, substitution cars, factory bikes, etc.
- Free up parking spaces at factory sites and make travelling more pleasant and efficient through the use of alternative means of transport.
- Reduce CO2 footprint.
The GIRAVOLTA Mobility Platform supports cities and companies to optimise their fleets, reduce environmental impact and improve traffic efficiency, including parking in cities.
Would you like to learn more about this Product? Contact the user for more information.
Recommended Marketplace Items
Multimodality Accessibility & Inclusivity
COVID-19, Shared vehicles, Public areas, User safety, Disinfection
Related Marketplace Items
Active Mobility Accessibility & Inclusivity
Inclusive mobility, Paratransit, E-bike
Location of application: Bergamo, Bilbao
Active Mobility Multimodality Pollution Reduction
Sustainable travel, Gamification, Journey tracking, Incentives
Location of application: Bologna
Active Mobility Sustainable City Logistics Multimodality Pollution Reduction
last-mile logistics, cargo e-bikes
Location of application: Prague